World New Best Whatsapp Status Quotes About Life

World New Best Whatsapp Status Quotes About Life
Some of the Best Whatsapp Status that we found on the internet people use and among those the best of the best we selected just for you. You are most welcome to comment and share the ones that you think belong to the list here.

New Best WhatsApp Status

  1. Smiling when something dirty comes on your mind.
  2. The most important opinion is the one you have of yourself.
  3. Cheer up, tomorrow will be a better day, just believe!
  4. Even some of the greatest people in life started out as nothing.
  5. Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
  6. We all have that person that makes our day so much better after they just say “hi”
  7. Smile, A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
  8. A classic book is a book which people praise, but do not read.
  9. You`ll never be perfect. But you`ll always be unique.
  10. Even though we yelled at each other, it’s still nice to know he cared.
  11. To accomplish, not only dream but also believe
  12. Due to circumstances within my control, tomorrow will be canceled.
  13. Monsters are real. Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win.
  14. The awkward moment when you pull your blankets up and punch yourself in the damn face.
  15. The most positive men are the most credulous.
  16. To love and be loved is the great happiness of existence.
  17. Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today’s events.
  18. I am a part of all that I have met.
  19. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
  20. Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving.
  21. decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire.
  22. You must be a certified helmet wearing a window licker to ride the sunshine bus.
  23. They don’t know that we know they know we know.
  24. Press “like” if you are crazy.
  25. Being stupid is its own reward.
  26. The strawberry shampoo doesn’t taste as good as it smells.
  27. I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.
  28. I cannot tell you how grateful I am, I am filled with humidity.
  29. Don’t call me crazy. I much prefer the term “mentally hilarious”.
  30. Eight letters, three words, one regret. I miss you.
  31. Relationships are a lot like yard sales, they look really fun from a couple hundred feet away, but then you realize it’s just a bunch of crap you don’t need.
  32. Either you control your attitude or it controls you.
  33. LIFE is a given. LIVING is optional. Don`t be a passenger when YOU are already the CAPTAIN.
  34. Love is like a song. Whether good or bad, it seems to get stuck in your head.
  35. God created me.. Now I m creating myself…
  36. Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.
  37. If you don`t dream big, there`s no use of dreaming. If you don`t have faith, there`s nothing worth believing.
  38. People are gonna hurt you, but it’s your decision who gets a second chance.
  39. Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped..
  40. I am on the “Starts tomorrow” diet.
  41. He is posting on Twitter that he is updating his Whatsapp status update.
  42. Tried, Tested, and TRUE. And to think I thought DIFFERENT.
  43. If Pigs could fly there wouldn’t be any men on the ground.
  44. A great personality will always make you more attractive than someone who only has a great face.
  45. If it’s wrong to love you then, my heart just won’t let me be right.
  46. Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
  47. The best proof of love is trust.
  48. This is your life and its ending one minute at a time.
  49. Live life to the fullest.
  50. Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

Best WhatsApp Status Quotes

  1. You really believe you want to die… but in reality, you want to be saved.
  2. I just want to know that someone considers me theirs.
  3. Let me see you try to live without me. Now where’s your heartbeat? Flatline on the EKG.
  4. One thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain.
  5. It seems impossible to stop thinking about your ex-lover and the memories you have shared together.
  6. I live and I learn but I wait for my turn. I’m always on the run, got the weight to burn.
  7. My heartbeats. Echoes into the cold streets. Where nightmares and darkness begin to meet.
  8. Some people are more interested in other people’s lives than their own.
  9. Every time I see your name come up on my phone, I smile and my heart starts to beat just a little faster.
  10. Let’s commit the perfect crime: I steal your heart and you steal mine.
  11. I wanna give a kiss on your Forehead That's a kiss of respect
  12. Sometimes My Words, Can’t Express My Feelings, But Honey My Eyes Express it, in a better way.
  13. I won't say love u again n again but I will just make u feel that I really do.
  14. My heart has reasons that reason does not understand
  15. Keep your girl happy and she’ll show you why you won’t need anything else.
  16. Live Freely, Love Deeply, Laugh Truly.
  17. Every Girl Has That One Selfie, Which She Loves Even More Than Her Boyfriend
  18. It’s not a crime to love a girl who loves someone else, but it’s U who have the guts to love that girl & U still Wana see that girl happy
  19. The distance between us doesn’t matter, because in the end, I know we’ll both be happy in each other's arms. Forever
  20. If u taking me 4r granted dnt expect LUV from me...
  21. Truly, Destiny’s Favourite Child
  22. Anger on girl -> frustration Girl on anger ->Destruction
  23. Stop my madness or my madness would over-power ur smartness..
  24. It’s not that m ignoring u, it’s just that I can’t spend enough time with myself
  25. Error 440:- stay away or u may get a shock
  26. I don’t need a calculator to calculate the number of haters I have because of my awesomeness
  27. Unconditional love should have no conditions
  28. Happiness is an inescapable habit, not a pursuit.
  29. Waiting for that girl, who will change my random status into a special status by her and for her
  30. I tend to say “I don’t know” when I’m just too lazy to think.
  31. Don’t Read my Status?, if you don’t have a Sense of Humor =)
  32. I Wasn’t Born To Entertain People.
  33. I’m no lazy, just hv different ways to do things.
  34. Happiness is going GOA for almost every Indian
  35. I am no talented .. it's just that I am innovative
  36. Keep calm & take my number’ am available on Whatsapp
  37. If my ‘Last seen’ at WhatsApp is more den 24 hours ago.! Please report a missing complaint asap.!
  38. Sometimes, I wish I could hit the Mute Button on People..
  39. Famous in social networking life but alone in personal life
  40. Some people post too many senseless and useless status that there should be a status police
  41. I’m Single Because No One Believes Me When I Say I’m Single..
  42. I Am Sweetest Person You’ve Ever Had, But I Can Also Be The Most Bitter You’ve Ever Known.
  43. You Are Reading The Most Pointless Status Ever!
  44. I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…
  45. Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
  46. my attitude will always be based on how u treat me
  47. Love when you’re ready, not when you are alone.
  48. Hi”, is a short, simple word but it’s how the love starts.
  49. Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
  50. Making the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.

World Best WhatsApp Status

  1. I wasted ten seconds of my life...........
  2. Updating this status :D
  3. I am so good at sleeping, that I could even do it with my eyes closed :P
  4. I'm so sick and tired of my drunk friends who can't hold their fit. The other night they dropped me 3 times when they carried me out of the bar!!!!!
  5. I hate it when I sleep in on my day off and have even less time to do nothing!!!!!
  6. You never realize how ugly you are until you sit in front of the mirror at the hairdressers.
  7. The only way I could be lonelier today is if the Internet stopped working.
  8. Take a look at these: Whatsapp Dp Collection
  9. Taking a well-deserved break after writing the title of my assignment, wow it feels awesome.
  10. Nothing good has ever come from answering a call from a blocked phone number.
  11. Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops.
  12. Hey Buddy You are reading My status again, lol Keep coming back :D.
  13. Do have a look at these Best Birthday Status
  14.  Don't judge me for what I did a few seconds ago, I have changed since then.
  15. My phone is like my lover... It is the last thing I see at night and the first thing I wake up to every morning.
  16. Facebook asked me what's on your mind. The answer is simple I donno :D
  17. I hate when I'm eating cereal and the last 5 pieces are like ''You can't catch me!''
  18. That awkward moment when you're checking yourself out in the window of another car and realize there's someone inside.
  19. Don't worry about old age, it doesn't last that long.
  20. I want a hot body but I also want to eat junk food why is life so difficult.
  21. Feels Down for a $2 ATM fee then blow $300 on drinks.
  22. See: Happy New Year 2016 Wishes
  23. I remember when my old Nokia phone said I had a low battery it meant that I had 2 days to find a charger.
  24. That awkward moment when you're about to say something really clever and someone changes the topic...
  25. Some crazy women came and knocked on my door with a kid, and said, say hello to your dad. I replied that's not my dad, he looks nothing like him.
  26. How do people do backflips and all, like I can't even flip my grilled burger without messing it up :D
  27. I'm gonna be so productive today! Right after I scroll through my news feed.
  28. I'm home alone. Time to start my concert.
  29. Whenever I go to type "Haha" my fingers go a bit crazy and I end up typing... "Hahaahahhahahhaahaahaahahhahahaha"
  30. When you're at a friend's house and their parents offer you food, you say "not hungry" but really you're Crying Inside.
  31. I work out every day I do 1 sit-up every morning when I wake up.
  32. Nothing is really lost until your mom can't find it :D
  33. Common sense is like a perfume, the people who need it the most never use it.. :)
  34. Dance like no one is watching you, actually, they are not coz they are busy with the phones. 
  35. An invisible man married an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
  36. If most of the people like that comment then it will enter in our best list of Status Quotes for WhatsApp.
  37. I had a really great "Night Out" last night, According to my police report.
  38. I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.'
  39. If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!
  40. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
  41. The road to success is always under construction.
  42. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
  43. Born to express not to impress.
  44. Silent people have the loudest minds.
  45. Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care than to admit it's killing you.
  46. You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
  47. Life is like photography, You use the negatives to develop.
  48. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
  49. War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
  50. When someone says, "You've Changed", It simply means you've stopped living your life their way.

Best WhatsApp Status About Life

  1. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
  2. You have to be ODD, to be number ONE.
  3. When life puts you in tough situations, don't say, why me? Just say, try me!
  4. I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.
  5. If people are trying to bring you 'Down', It only means that you are 'Above them'.
  6. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
  7. The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.
  8. Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
  9. Be a good person, But don't try to prove.
  10. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
  11. Some people are alive only, Because it's illegal to kill them.
  12. I am not failed......My success is just postponed.
  13. If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.
  14. When I was born..The devil said.."Oh, Shit..!! Competition".
  15. I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.
  16. I am always right, Once I thought that I am wrong, But I was wrong.
  17. I know I am something, Because god doesn't create garbage.
  18. If you are gonna be two-faced, Honey at least make one of them pretty!
  19. When nothing goes right..!! Go left.
  20. If you can't convince them, Confuse them.
  21. I love to walk in the fog Because nobody knows I am smoking.
  22. I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced.
  23. Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
  24. I am so poor that I can't pay attention in class.
  25. Warning...I know KARATE.......And few other oriental words.
  26. I used to be an atheist, But then I realized I'm God.
  27. Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
  28. Success is like being pregnant everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you got fucked to get there.
  29. I am not a virgin, My life fucks me every day.
  30. Nothing is over until you stop trying.
  31. The person you love is 72.8% water.
  32. I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
  33. People say, you can't live without love...I think oxygen is more important.
  34. 80% of boys have girlfriends. The rest 20% are having a brain.
  35. When everything comes your way. Then you are in the wrong way.
  36. she's so fake if you look behind her neck. I bet it says "Made in China".
  37. I drink to make other people interesting.
  38. If at first, you don't succeed..Keep flushing.
  39. Save water drink beer.
  40. Virginity is not dignity, It is just a lack of opportunity.
  41. Not all men are fools, Some stay bachelor.
  42. Don't kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.
  43. His story is History, My Story is Mystery.
  44. Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
  45. Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. 
  46. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. 
  47. If you don't succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.
  48. Stop worrying about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.
  49. Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter... people the opposite.
  50. Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn't contain any calories.

Best WhatsApp Status Ever on Life

  1. I love my job only when I'm on vacation
  2. Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.
  3. Never test how deep the water is with both feet.
  4. The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.
  5. Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!!
  6. My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.
  7. FREE PUPPIES: Half cocker spaniel, half sneaky neighbor dog.
  8. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
  9. In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision-maker.
  10. I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.
  11. That's the secret to life... replace one worry with another.
  12. If there is a "WILL", there are 500 relatives.
  13. How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone.
  14. Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight.
  15. When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.
  16. Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!
  17. Sometimes you succeed.... and other times you learn.
  18. There are three sides to an argument - your side, my side, and the right side.
  19. When there's a will, I want to be in it.
  20. Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.
  21. I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!... He's dreaming too.
  22. I believe there should be a better way to start each day... instead of waking up every morning.
  23. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
  24. I'd rather have honest enemies than fake friends.
  25. My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
  26. Not always "Available".. Try your Luck.
  27. Hey, there Whatsapp is using me.
  28. I'm not lazy, I'm on energy-saving mode.
  29. You can never buy Love...But still, you have to pay for it.
  30. Totally available!! Please disturb to me!!��
  31. “Success” all depends on the second letter.
  32. Life is Short – Chat Fast!
  33. If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
  34. I don't have a dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.
  35. Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.
Read Also - Best Motivational Whatsapp Status
Some of them are New Best Whatsapp Status and others are not. Please share your thoughts and your most-used statuses online below as we would love to hear more from you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Motivational Whatsapp Status

Alone Status for Whatsapp